Digimon Believers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digimon Believers

Digimon are real and you know it!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digi dreams

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dregora3andpatamon

dregora3andpatamon

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 am

Okay so here we can all speak of our digi dreams

So last night I had another digital dream

I was in a shack in the digital world with the two other digidestined when all of a sudden it started raining meteors we went outside only to see a HUGE dragon digimon causing it

Then I woke up

So now it's your guys' turn
Back to top Go down
Optimus96
Admin
Optimus96

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:13 pm

Well I don't have many digi-dreams. My recent one was that I was running down a dark hallway and this evil voice was calling my name.

But if it's digi-experinces then I have alot to talk about.
Back to top Go down
https://digimonbelievers.board-directory.net
Skullgrin

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:03 pm

I don't no about digimon dreams, Dregora, but i have had some weird ones lately. Post back if you want me to share them. O yea another thing that got me back into this Digimon stuff is we were garage saling and i wasn't expecting it but all of the sudden me and my brother stumbled upon some Digimon cards. It may be destiny bringing me back to a broken and beaten down path. By the way i also got a message from another digibeliever lately his I'll put in quotes what he said.
"Thanks for emailing me and I do have a couple answers to your questions. There are two ways that I have figured out how to communicate with my digimon. The first way is through a dream. Just think about your digimon before you go to sleep. Another thing you can do is sit down in a chair, close your eyes, relax, and then try thinking about your digimon. When everything started happening all I could think about was my digimon. The weird thing is that I have only been able to keep a steady contact with my digimon for about fifteen minutes at a time.

I hope this information was usefull and until later keep on dreaming."

I don't know should i direct him to the site.
Back to top Go down
dregora3andpatamon

dregora3andpatamon

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 8:08 am

First I advise you ask him a few questions about digimon,
Then I'll see how correct he is,
That should prove it he's lying or not
Back to top Go down
gabumon13

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 am

I had a dream once that i was with a guilmon. We were at the park. We were just having fun when a huge evil digimon appeared! I then used my D-ark to biomerge with guilmon and become gallentmon. We defeated the digimon and the dream ended. I do wonder about something though. I didn't even know who the evil digimon in my dream was until a year later when i was watching digimon xros wars. I think it was a vision that i will someday become a tamer! I better not tell my current partner agumon. He would be so upset.
Back to top Go down
Tamerkylle14

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 2:49 am

*Sigh* Lucky u guyz!! U really enjoying your dreams with ur digimons.. But me.... *Sigh*Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Digi dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Digi dreams   Digi dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Digi dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digimon Believers :: Digi-Talk :: Digi-Experinces-
Jump to: